RHDC – Consultoria & Serviços Lda, is a Human Resources Consulting company, under Mozambican law that operates in the areas of Employment Agency, Recruitment and Selection, Professional Training, Assessment and Development of Competencies, Temporary Work, research among other areas.
As part of the consolidation of its business strategy, it intends to carry out a recruitment and selection of candidates for its client that works in the automobile industry, to fill the vacancy of Commercial and Marketing Director.
Vacancy Description: Commercial and Marketing Director
Overall responsibility as an employee in the Group
- As an employee, the candidate must work and behave in accordance with the Group Way of Management, including its values.
- Professionalism, Respect, Honesty and Dedication.
- Behave and act in accordance with the principles of UN Global Compact.
- As an employee, the candidate is responsible for achieving the overall objectives for the company, the department, and the team in cooperation with its immediate manager.
- To read and understand the strategy and business plan related to its department/work and company in general.
- To know the action plan related to its department by heart.
- Show respect for the facilities of its premises, be a team player and act loyal to the company both internal and external.
- To give inputs to its colleagues and manager and to be innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and motivating the country sales and marketing team in achieving both unit sales per calendar year, while achieving contracted/agreed market share;
- To provide general marketing support to the company function and drive the marketing activities in Mozambique;
- Ensure overall margins are met each financial year;
- Build and maintain customer relationships;
- Being supportive and provide guidance to branch Sales Executives and Branch Managers;
- Apply all knowledge in maintaining and improve;
- To be a proactive and supportive team player and coach, who participates in the development of a high-performance team;
- To develop its competences to match any future requirement;
- Responsibilities regarding working areas and team objectives;
- To give feedback to its manager regarding relevant issues.
Specific Responsibilities/ Duties
- Develop the sales and marketing strategy and annual plan for customers (both new and existing customers);
- Manage the customer portfolios per segment to ensure customer satisfaction indexes are always met and exceeded;
- Carry out market mapping and research to target and approach existing and new O&G prospective customers;
- Carry out the implementation of solution and promotion in country;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all customers’ contacts, activities, and opportunities and follow up visits on CRM;
- Manage, promote good practice, and incentivize usage of CRM;
- Plan, design and implement sales special campaigns;
- Understand each department activities, and how they interact and articulate between each other, and be a part of the solution, not the problem;
Monitor, and be well versed on the market information (new entries, special tenders, direct
- awards, competitors’ campaigns, competitors’ prices, etc.);
- Map all competitors and have their Commercial Director/Manager details on hand;
- Attend relevant conferences, events, and exhibitions within country for networking, and when justifiable expose products/solutions;
- Manage the needs, and procurement of all marketing material – in accordance with approved budget;
- Organize and manage marketing events/sponsorships;
- Respond promptly to enquiries from existing and prospective customers (email, phone, and other ways of communication);
- Deliver public presentations/or speeches when needed – skilled communicator – confident public speaker;
- Provide support to the Executive Management as required;
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly reporting to the manufacturers, within timelines with no acceptable delays regardless;
- Attend manufacturer’s mandatory and compulsory events (if applicable, outside country);
- Conquer broad understanding of the O&G industry and its key players;
- In conjunction with Finance Director, provide on a weekly basis the country’s car flow – sales estimation for each manufacturer;
- Contribute with thoughts and ideas on how to improve the activities and processes within the company, focusing the Sales and Marketing Department and others when applicable;
- Provide on field support and guidance to the Sales teams in the branches;
- Others relevant to his position.
- Degree in Marketing/Business/Administration or other relevant qualification;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a Managerial position;
- Fluent (spoken and written) in both Portuguese and English;
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft software);
- Knowledge of any ERP and CRM Systems (Microsoft Dynamic C5 – vantage);
- Proactive, result and self-driven personality;
- Mature and capable to work under stressful conditions/situations;
- Able to communicate with Senior Government and company representatives;
- Excellent Relationship manager skills (influence and collaborates with stakeholders for mutual
- Demonstrates high ethical and professionalism standards;
- Excellent knowledge of planning administration, marketing skills and techniques.
Note well: If you meet the requirements listed for this position and have proven experience, send the following documents: Letter of Motivation; BI. updated Certificate of qualifications of the level required in that position and authenticated; NUIT; Curriculum Vitae updated in the word version and in Portuguese.
Interested parties should submit applications to the email: Emprego@rhdconsultoria.co.mz and/or on site, at VILLA LUISA EMPREENDIMENTOS, LDA, located at Avenida de Moçambique, Nº 108, Bairro Mincanhine, Nº 1177, Q. 6. District of Marracuene, Province of Maputo, until the 28th of October, 2022 , putting in the subject the vacancy you want to apply for.
Location: RHDC – Consultoria & Serviços Lda
Job Title: Commercial and Marketing Director
To apply for this job email your details to Emprego@rhdconsultoria.co.mz