Tags :Camp ManagerPrecision Recruitment International
The Precision Recruitment International is hiring a Camp Manager for Pemba.
- Serve as the lead and orientation person to all stakeholders in the intervention for those displaced due to domestic violence;
- Develop and coordinate response strategies and action plans in reference to the humanitarian standards specified by the local government, donors etc;
- Organise and promote the participation of those affected in the management of camps and intervention actions;
- Ensure the efficient management or financial resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in line with Humanitarian Acts and Rights, Social or Cultural Development;
- 5+ years of proven experience working on humanitarian interventions or similar;
- Exceptional communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese;
Good IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com